LFW SS14 ROUND UP

With Milan well under way I thought I'd put together some of my favourite looks from LFW.  Spring/Summer always gets me excited as I'm all for pastels, ice cream colours and florals (groundbreaking, I know) but I just cant help being lured into the beauty of all things summery!  This season unlike others showcased so many looks from so many shows which seemed unbelievably wearable.  I heard myself saying (more often than I would like to admit) "I'd wear that look straight off the runway!".  The colours were fantastic, truly feminine whilst tailoring nodded toward the masculine with structured lines and silhouettes. Usually, I'm not a fan, but I'm going to be green with envy when I see Anna Dello Russo rocking all the looks I want straight from the runway!

Mary Katrantzou


Thomas Tait


Burberry

Antonio Beradi

Tom Ford

Topshop Unique

Temperley London

No comments:

Post a Comment