COCONUT BANANA ENERGY BITES

I am a snacker.  I love snacking but it always seems to be on the wrong things!  When I thought about it properly I realised it is really not hard at all to create something hommeade that you can have for the week at work if you feel the need to snack at your desk!  I made these cookie sized so one a day in the afternoon around that time when you feel you might fall asleep at your desk is a perfect pick me up!  I try and post recipes that are quick and easy as these days no-one seems to have time for anything!  But when I say these are ridiculously easy, I mean it, RIDICULOUSLY easy.  See for yourself...

Ingredients
2 soft bananas
1 cup easy oats
1/2 cup dessicated coconut
THAT'S IT!

Method
Preheat oven to 175 degrees
Line a baking tray with parchment and lightly spray cooking oil onto the sheet.
In a bowl mash up the two bananas until relatively smooth.
Add the cup of oats and mix together well.
Add the half cup coconut and mix again.
Take a teaspoon of mixture and place on the parchment flattening lightly with a fork.
Bake on the middle shelf for 7 mins, flip your bites and bake for a further 7 mins.
Et Voila!








No comments:

Post a Comment