BURGERS & COCKTAILS

Friday afternoons at work call for one thing. Burgers.  We are careful with what we eat all week, working like crazy, then Friday comes around and you throw all your cares out the window and decide to treat yourself with a big juicy burger and mountains of fries.  My usual burger crew (yes we are a crew as we enjoy burgers together far too much) headed to St. Christopher's Place and decided on Burgers & Cocktails (formerly Guerilla Burger).  I went for The American Burger.  A big medium rare patty topped with bacon and cheese (I swapped out the American for Blue) with gherkins, red onions and the house salsa smeared all over the bun.  We ordered sides of sweet potato and crinkle fries to share and I can honestly say they were the best sweet potato fries I've ever eaten, I only wish I'd ordered a whole portion to myself!







No comments:

Post a Comment