200 gm Nutella
1 cup AP Flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup low fat yoghurt
1/3 cup oil, I used sun flower oil
1/2 cup milk
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup dry toasted chopped hazelnuts
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp instant coffee powder
a pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a square pan with greaseproof papr. Heat Nutella in a microwave safe bowl till it is runny in consistency (about 2 mins).
2. Sift all the dry ingredients.
3. In a jug, whisk oil, milk, yogurt, vanilla and sugar. Add this to the Nutella and stir. Pour it into the dry ingredient mixture and stir till well incorporated.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake it at 180C for 15 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
5. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before taking them out. Slice and serve them warm.