NET-A-PORTER ROUND UP

Each week (day) I seem to find myself grazing through the Net-a-porter website building outfits in my head of the pieces I want the most.  I thought I'd share this weeks with you in case anyone was feeling generous.  I know it's still cold in England, hence the sweatshirt and leather jacket combo, but all those layers on top means you can balance out the bottom...with shorts.  I'm sorry but these De La Renta's were too cute not to include, plus the colour brightens up these grey days!

BRIAN LICHTENBERG

Homiés cotton-blend jersey sweatshirt 

£95


KENNETH JAY LANE

Agate and gold-plated and spike necklace

£265

OSCAR DE LA RENTA

High-rise silk-faille shorts

£500

SAINT LAURENT

Leather biker jacket

£2,970

VALENTINO

Studded leather and PVC sandals

£770

No comments:

Post a Comment