SUPER SPEEDY STIR-FRY

As much as I love cooking, and lord knows I love me some cooking, some weeknights I just cannot be bothered to make an effort.  I always want something tasty and wholesome to finish off my day with but i simply cannot muster up the time and effort required after a day at work.  My go-to for a delicious, healthy and most importantly quick meal is my chicken satay stir-fry which just so happens to be my brothers favourite meal for me to make.  The great thing about stir-fry's are that you can use almost any protein, we tend to stick to chicken and pork, and the same goes for veggies.  Our vegetable of the moment is kale, super healthy, full of antioxidants, high in fibre, iron, calcium and vitamins A and C.  This dish has all the flavour with minimal fuss and is just perfect for an after work dinner.

Main Ingredients: Sliced chicken breast, garlic, ginger & red chillies.

In a pan of boiling water add 1 noodle nest per person and 2 big handfuls of kale.

Once the chicken has some colour on it add the garlic, chillies & ginger to the pan.

Move the chicken to one side and add one tbsp peanut butter, one tbsp soy sauce and half tbsp honey to the pan. Stir so it begins to melt.

Pour some of the starchy water from your noodles into the chicken, this will keep it moist.

Drain your noodles and veg then add them to the chicken.

Sprinkle over some sesame seeds and mix together.

Garnish with some coriander.

Shovel into mouth and enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment