PFW ROUND UP

Paris as a city captures my heart like no other and the same goes when it's time for fashion week.  Let's face it, the designers that show at Paris fashion week are the best.  All the big guns in the industry choose to show there for a reason.  The best deserves the best.  Here is a round up of my favourite looks from what I thought were the best shows in Paris.  Now, if only I could get on the front row next year...

The newly named Saint Laurent didn't get rave reviews but there's just  something about a fur coat and knickers
Theatrical splendor from Alexander McQueen
Dusty pink elegance at Miu Miu
Chic perfection from Hermes
The sequined dipped coats at Louis Vuitton left me for dead
THAT cape at Elie Saab
Romance from Valentino
Cara at Chanel, tough meets feminine
THOSE boots at Chanel deserved a close-up









No comments:

Post a Comment