o 1/4 cup plain flour
o 2 eggs
o 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
o 1/2 tsp garlic salt
o 1/4 tsp paprika
o 2 courgettes , cut into 4-5-inch sticks
1. Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place flour in a large freezer bag.
3. Whisk eggs with 2 tbsp water and place in a shallow bowl.
4. Place Panko, pepper, garlic salt, and paprika in a shallow bowl and mix to combine.
5. Place courgettes in the bag with the flour and shake until well coated. Dip the courgettes into the egg and then into the panko, turning to coat well.
6. Place breaded courgettes on the baking sheet.
7. Bake 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.