WAHACA

Just before Christmas the girls and I had an outing to go and see Viva Forever, the Spice Girls musical.  I can't talk about the play for fear of it bringing up memories I would rather forget, so I thought I'd blog about the food we had before the show instead.  We visited the Wahaca in Soho for a taste of the best Mexican market style food.  The location makes for a busy restaurant with a buzz in the atmosphere thanks to a mix of after work and pre-show diners.  The girls had mojito's all around (if you're into cocktails Wahaca make some super delicious ones) and a mixture of food including steak burrito's, sweet potato taquito's, pork taco's and chicken quesedilla's.  You can order food for one like I did, a steak burrito which at 6.95 is super cheap and very filling or smaller plates to share amongst you.  I highly recommend Wahaca as a relatively cheap, easy and delicious place to eat some of the best Mexican.  What are you waiting for? Andale!

British steak burrito with corn chips and salsa


Pork taco's




No comments:

Post a Comment