ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

I was just looking back at last years 'Christmas is a coming' post and I actually did rather well, scoring 3 out of the 5 items that were on my wish list.  Following last years success (I'm wondering whether my boyfriend took a sneaky look at the post before he did his Christmas shopping... or did I flat out ask for these things from him, I cant remember?!) I decided to post another wish list.  Who knows, maybe some of my loved ones will stumble across this page, or I may direct them here, or I may just adopt brat mode and say 'get me this for Christmas!'  Probably not the last one as that's not really keeping within the Christmas spirit.  I'm off to eat a mince pie.

Christian Louboutin Pigalle

Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer in marshmallow pink

Hermes Collier de Chien cuff

Gold Initial Earrings in C & M (yes, I'm doing a Kimye and I don't care)

Diptyque Paris Mimosa Candle (mine has run out and i'd rather spend the forty pounds at Burger & Lobster)

And because you're never too old to have an advent calendar, but quite possibly on a diet at my age, Ciate Mini Manicure Advent Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment