BROWNIES FROM HEAVEN


Ingredients:  2 packets of Oreos, 1 pack brownie mix, 1 pack chocolate chips.  For the cookie dough: 2 eggs weighed,  same weight of butter, sugar and plain flour.

Combine all the cookie dough ingredients together with a wooden spoon.

Line a baking dish with greaseproof paper and spread out the cookie dough into the bottom.

Cover the cookie dough with oreo's.

Pour the brownie mix until all the oreo's and cookie dough has been covered.

Bake for 30 minutes at 180c, remove from the oven and leave to cool.

Once cooled chop into squares on a chopping board and watch the lovely goo ooze out.

Devour Immediately!
My sweet tooth has been calling out to me so i decided to do the obvious and get baking.  I originally saw this recipe here and thought it looked too delicious to not try myself!  The original uses pre packaged mixtures.  I decided to make my own cookie dough from scratch and used packeted brownie mixture as I already had some in the house.  These brownies are without question of a doubt unbelievably delicious however they are so super sweet that only tiny amounts can be consumed at a time, unless like my brother you're a big burly man and can eat about 3 in one go.  Show off.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww lookin so good :D

    go check out and follow each other in
    www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com

    (say 'isle-of-view' 5 times. Find something? ;))

    ReplyDelete