AVEDA BREAKFAST BLOWDRY

The lovely Jay.
When the lovely people at the Aveda Institute London invited me to come along and try one of their services I knew I would be a fool to say no. I arrived at 9:00am for my 9:15am Breakfast Blowdry. Upon arrival I was offered a hot drink of my choice along with either granola or a pastry. I chose a latte and granola which came topped with yogurt and delicious fruit. I was then introduced for my hairstylist for the morning, Jay, who sat me down for a brief consultation. After this I was taken to get my hair washed and everyone knows this is the best part of going to a salon, I only wish it had of lasted slightly longer! Products from the Aveda Damage Remedy range were used on my hair which made it smell glorious and instantly feel thick and soft. Jay used only round brushes to create plenty of volume, bounce and movement to my usually lifeless and lackluster hair giving me an almost unbelievable blowdry.
If you're like me and the thought of washing and blowdrying your hair is enough to make you do a Britney, then the Breakfast Blowdry is the perfect solution for you. They are available from 8:00am and only take around 45 minutes which means you can get it done and out of they way before your day has barely begun. All for the more than reasonable starting price of £27.





Proof of my fabulous blowdry? I received a random hair compliment from a very lovely French man the same afternoon which NEVER happens to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment