FAVOURITE THINGS

The ultra cool, ultra slim Karl Lagerfeld for Diet Coke bottles.

A vintage French Vogue cover which I'm looking to have framed for my bedroom.


My nailpolish collection which has had an injection of colour over the past month.

Mini Bonne Maman jam jars being used to hold bits and bobs on my dresser.

An assortment of neon and brightly coloured strings.

Friendship bracelets made from the above strings to create my arm party.

With the month of summer having decided to disappear, much of this week has been spent indoors. This means doing all the things I usually save for a rainy day. Painting my nails, home DIY, reading and making friendship bracelets which is all the rage at the moment. Your wrist is only worthy if it looks like there is a colourful party happening on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment