BABOOSHKA BOUTIQUE

I recently made my first purchase from Babooshka Boutique and boy am I happy with it! There's always a slight nervous disposition when ordering clothes from somewhere new online, especially overseas as it makes returns that much harder! I can confidently say I will NOT be returning this item! I bought the Oversized T-shirt Dress in Black and I'm pretty sure it's the single most wonderful item in my closet. The dress is cotton / jersey knit, has a super deep v neckline, 3/4 sleeves and is shorter at the front than the back. I recently wore it with converse into London for breakfast with a friend and then wore it with my COS ankle booties (pictured above) for a dinner with friends. This dress can be dressed up or down and needs no more than a skinny plaited belt around the waist to give it definition. I've nicknamed this the box dress, pretty self explanatory, just look at the shape it creates! It's safe to say I will most definitely be making purchases from Babooshka Boutique in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment