BERNARD CHANDRAN

This was the first show at LFW that wowed me. The collection itself was stunning along with the beautiful hotel setting which made the show slightly more special. Thank heavens for the use of bright and fluorescent colours which were exhibited by the models against a stark white runway which truly brought them to life. Favourite pieces from this collection were the hugely oversized fluorescent yeti dresses, I would wear a different colour one everyday of the week! Alongside these was a black halterneck jumpsuit which had one leg adorned with beaded tasseles which danced gloriously as the model strutted down the runway and a black and orange kriss kross number I re-named 'little orange riding hood'. This collection had a fabulous variety of materials, maribou, silk and velvet to name a few, which were made even more glorious teamed with rainbow brights. It's hard for me to only choose a few pictures from this collection as I had prime position at the end of the runway and I have far too many favourites! I will do my best to narrow it down but this may be a slightly longer post then usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment