BELLE SAUVAGE

Upon entering the dark vast space of the Old Sorting Office I knew straight away there would be a treat in store. The Belle Sauvage models came stomping down the runway in sky high wedges covered in fur and adorned with chains and spikes galore. I turned straight to my friend as the first model emerged and said 'I need those shoes!'. Emaciated models wore tiny psychedelic printed dresses reminiscent of Alexander McQueen. Along with the rest of this seasons collections there was plenty of leather however it was the printed pieces which stole the show. The opening model managed to balance the most enormous circular hat with a width of around a metre on her head. The model who closed the show wore the simplest white cropped top paired with tight white cropped trousers. This was a complete juxtapose to the rest of the collection yet it worked. This was my favourite venue for a show where the collection married with it just perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment