LFW A/W 11 UPDATE

Dip Dyed hair appears to be the trend this season!

It's all started. The cobbles around Somerset House are clacking with the sound of some of the most fashionable heels in town. I am there everyday running in heels from show to show which is why am finding very little time to blog the shows daily. It's a busy week and i will try to post bits and bobs along the way. Come Wednesday when fashion week is over (sniff) everything will be back to normal and I will have the time to organise the 50,000 photographs that I will have taken. I will then organise all of my posts into shows and you will have a complte account of LFW. Keep checking for any updates on here and follow my twitter account for tweets direct from the runway. For now, here are some street style snaps I've taken over the past couple of days. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment