MCQUEEN AND MOHAIR

I wear: Ankle boots: Office, Leggings, Vest and Jacket: Topshop, Sunglasses: Vintage, Scarf: Alexander McQueen.
I have an upcoming trip to Paris on the cards so what better excuse to give one's wardrobe a slight overhaul? Not to mention every fashionistas favourite time of the year... FASHION WEEK! This means it's all systems go on the fashion front. People are scouring the end of the sales for any last minute bargains they can get their fashion hungry little fingers on, myself included! The boy did good at Christmas and surprised me with an Alexander McQueen skull scarf, showing me he actually listens when I babble on about all things fashion. The scarf is sand coloured sheer silk-chiffon, unbelievably soft to touch with the iconic skull print in red which adds a healthy pop of colour to my otherwise muted wardrobe palette. Whilst 'browsing' in Topshop this week I found this good enough to eat oatmeal oversized mohair boyfriend jacket. I thought it was about time I jumped on the mohair bandwagon and this jacket gave me the perfect excuse. I've put the two together and have come up with what I believe is a Paris / Fashion Week match made in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment