THE CHOP

Alexa Chung Jessica Alba Olivia Palermo Marion Cotillard Miley Cyrus
It's happened, unfortunately my lovely long locks have been given the chop. Thanks to a decade of straightening, bleaching, tonging and generally messing around with, my hair has had enough. It refuses to grow, colours itself according to the weather and simply hangs limp and lifeless on my head. The time had come to snip off those split ends (pretty much the whole of my head) and to start growing again from scratch. So, to cheer myself up I though I would post pictures of some well known ladies who at the moment have what I now have, a long shaggy bob-ish thing. If they can get away with it surely I can too no?
RIP my luscious chocolate lengthy locks, until we meet again when my hair decides to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment